Tuesday 7 January 2014

Guess Who's back?



Good Morning All!!
Firstly I would like to say a very late Happy New Year!! Better late than never aye?
But I have finally got some courage to carry on blogging or should I say start from the beginning all over again. I have been so busy lately and as you can probably tell I'm not very organised so I never really have time to blog, but worry not! This year I have taken it upon myself to make sure I keep my blog posts persistent and keep myself organised, There's plenty of things I want to show you guys! One of my new years resolution is to try and get at least one blog post up every week, seems easy right? well lets have faith!

Such a Gloomy day today in the UK, I want to spend my day in bed eating soup. A tonne of work is waiting for me but hey I'm here and procrastinating yet again. How will you guys be spending the day?
 & how was your holidays? 
I would love to hear from you!

Camillia xo


2 comments:

  1. Cute Outfit! Happy New Year too you! :)
    Please take some time out & visit my blog
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am exactly the same, why do the work which is due in soon when you can procrastinate? I am so good at procrastinating, not even normal!

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete